• Technical Support Hardware/Software Experience.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Ability work well alone or with a team with little to no supervision.
• Excellent problem solving skills, tactful and detailed.
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users at all organizational levels
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
• Experience installing printers through the network or directly to computer.
• Knowledge of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
• Experience setting up routers and wireless services.
• Experience with general TCP/IP connectivity issues in a LAN/WAN/VPN/Internet environment
• Experience repairing laptops, tablets and smartphones.
• Knowledge of Mac and Linux computers and programs.
• Experience with VPN software such as TeamViewer and LogMeIn.
• Experience repairing devices such as Android, iPhone and Blackberry.
• Experience removing viruses, malware and trojans .
CompTia A+ certificate, 5 Years of Community College.
PLEASE RATE THIS TECH ON A 5 STAR SCALE, AND WRITE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH GEEKS ON REPAIR AND THIS PARTICULAR TECH.