• Skilled builder, user, troubleshooter and repairer of computers, scanners, copiers, printers, cell phones, laptops, tablets, and other typical office equipment as well as troubleshoot and resolve software conflicts and failures.
• Skilled TV installation, wall-mounting, and setup.
• Proficient in public relations, conflict management, verbal diffusion and communications skills.
• Competent in observation of suspects or suspicious activities and reporting incidents with professionalism and respect to all parties involved.
• Proficient with a wide variety of tools, including sanders, stripping equipment, forklifts and common power tools.
• Experienced indoor and outdoor painter.
• Experienced installer and repairman of door locks, screens, windows, frames, water heaters, tanks, sprinklers, sinks and roofing.
• Experienced with running, testing, and sweating copper pipes; as well as cutting and laying cast-iron pipes.
EDUCATION & LICENCES
• Guard Training Center, CA, 2005, California Guard Card: License Number 1489599
• County of Ventura: Regional Occupation Program, Camarillo, CA, 1997, Computer Repair and Maintenance Certification
• Buena High School, Ventura, CA, 1997, High School Diploma
PLEASE RATE THIS TECH ON A 5 STAR SCALE, AND WRITE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH GEEKS ON REPAIR AND THIS PARTICULAR TECH.